To Be Fit For Life!
Staff That Serves Compassion In Every Meal
Meals Available During Distance Learning
- Nicolet Middle School – 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Coombs Alternative Ed – 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Hemmerling Elementary – 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Hoffer Elementary – 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Cabazon Elementary – 6:30-8:30 AM and 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
- Esperanza and Elm – 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Haugan-Lehman and Tamarack – 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Banning High School Library – 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's in a meal?
Breakfast: A milk, fruit and entree
Lunch: A vegetable and entree
Fresh fruits and vegetables are an important part of a child’s diet. Unfortunately, many children do not receive an adequate amount of fresh fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. That is why each year Nutrition Services applies for the FFVP grant, which provides elementary age students fruit and vegetable snacks throughout the school day. To learn more about FFVP click here.
We’re glad you stopped by! We are passionate about serving your child healthy, delicious meals to prepare them to learn in the classroom. You can be confident when your child dines with us knowing our meals meet the high nutrition standards of the Healthy Hungry Free Kids Act. Check out all the options available to your child here or on our My School Menus mobile app.
Healthy living is all about making healthy choices. We’ve provided numerous resources for students, parents and educators to have all the tools for healthy eating and daily exercise. Let us know if we can help you on your journey toward a healthy lifestyle.
Banning USD Nutrition Services in the headlines…
Meatless Monday’s in Banning USD http://www.pe.com/articles/meat-815275-district-school.html
Banning’s Student Nutrition Advisory Council Recognized in Sacramento
And Here is a Few More…